YOUR DONATION HAS IMPACT!
Since opening our doors in 2002, we have welcomed more than 500,000 visitors to the Wilson Center—and it is our goal to provide even more children, adults, and families throughout our Greater Milwaukee community with life-changing arts experiences.
With your support, we can make an even bigger difference. Donate today, and help us transform lives through the power of the arts!
“I looked like a bully target and everybody picked on me—until the [Keigwin & Company] master class came to my school and I decided to try it. To be honest, I feel that the master class changed my whole life around from what it would have been.”
- Kayin, Milwaukee High School of the Arts student (former student at Trowbridge Elementary)
LISTEN TO YOUR ART & SUPPORT US WITH A VALENTINE'S DONATION!
Give a special Valentine’s Day gift to the Wilson Center of just $100 or more by February 19, and transform an underserved child’s life.
Here’s just a sampling of what your gift can make possible:
One dozen free admissions to a Beyond the Classroom daytime performance for students
Transportation for an entire classroom to a Beyond the Classroom daytime performance
One scholarship for a camper to attend our renowned Arts Camp: The Art of Nature this summer
Here’s what we’ll do for you, Valentine:
Recognize your gift with a heart in our next performance program donor listing (February-April).
When you include a message of your support for the arts or a celebratory memory of a loved one with your gift, we’ll post it on Facebook this week.
Send you a thank-you letter from a child who has benefited from an arts experience because of your gift.
Gifts of every size can transform a child’s life!
2016/2017 SEASON DONOR AMENITIES
Become a Friend or Leadership Circle member today! In recognition and appreciation for your support, we offer a full year of amenities and privileges to honor your generosity and enhance your Wilson Center experience. Donors of $100+ join our Friends Circle. Individuals who give $5,000+ join our Leadership Circle.
Note: Donors receive amenities inclusive to their selected giving level. Tickets and event spaces are based on availability and advance reservations are required. Tax deductibility is based upon donation less any goods or services received.
The Friends Circle is a wonderful way for individuals, families, and organizations to become involved and experience art in all its forms. All Friends Circle donors receive:
• Discounts and advance registration for Wilson Center visual art classes
• Recognition in select Wilson Center publications
• Listing in select Wilson Center program books
$100 - $249
• Option to receive Family Listing in select Wilson Center program books
$250 - $499
• Advance purchase opportunities for Wilson Center performances
$500 - $1,499
• Performing Arts Series pre-show access to the Crump Circle Lounge
• Listing on the Wilson Center’s Annual Fund Donor Wall
$1,500 - $4,999
• NEW! Inclusion in complimentary ticket pool for select Wilson Center performances
Leadership Circle donors are recognized for their generous and sustained Annual Fund support. Leadership Circle donors receive Friends Circle amenities plus:
• NEW! Concierge ticket and member benefit assistance
• NEW! Complimentary glass of wine or champagne at attended performances/events
• NEW! Discounts and advance registration for Wilson Center visual art classes
• NEW! FREE admission for select classes and workshops
• NEW! Invitations to complimentary Conversation Circles, featuring national thought leaders
$5,000 - $9,999
• Invitations to exclusive special events and receptions
$10,000 - $24,999
• Complimentary use of a Wilson Center event space in the 2016/2017 Season, with access
to our Events Manager (food and beverage may be arranged at donor’s expense)
• Complimentary art or movement workshop for up to 25 guests (perfect for parties!)
• Choose a concert to honor a loved one
• Exclusive memento autographed by a Wilson Center performing artist or guest
• Special benefits customized to your own preference