YOUR DONATION HAS IMPACT!
Since opening our doors in 2002, we have welcomed more than 500,000 visitors to the Wilson Center—and it is our goal to provide even more children, adults, and families throughout our Greater Milwaukee community with life-changing arts experiences.
With your support, we can make an even bigger difference. Donate today, and help us transform lives through the power of the arts!
“I looked like a bully target and everybody picked on me—until the [Keigwin & Company] master class came to my school and I decided to try it. To be honest, I feel that the master class changed my whole life around from what it would have been.”
- Kayin, Milwaukee High School of the Arts student (former student at Trowbridge Elementary)
December 6-17, 2016
Support the Wilson Center while shopping for the perfect holiday gift! From December 6-17, come out to the Wilson Center and place bids at our annual holiday auction—or you have the option to purchase online now using the “buy it now” option*! Click here to view all auction items.
From themed baskets, tickets to world-class performances, gift certificates to local businesses, and more, all auction proceeds will support our mission to be the catalyst for life long discovery and exploration of the arts.
*The "Buy It Now" option will be available online starting Tuesday, December 6. For more information, contact Brenda Hughes at 262-373-5029.
2016/2017 SEASON DONOR AMENITIES
Become a Friend or Leadership Circle member today! In recognition and appreciation for your support, we offer a full year of amenities and privileges to honor your generosity and enhance your Wilson Center experience. Donors of $100+ join our Friends Circle. Individuals who give $5,000+ join our Leadership Circle.
Note: Donors receive amenities inclusive to their selected giving level. Tickets and event spaces are based on availability and advance reservations are required. Tax deductibility is based upon donation less any goods or services received.
The Friends Circle is a wonderful way for individuals, families, and organizations to become involved and experience art in all its forms. All Friends Circle donors receive:
• Discounts and advance registration for Wilson Center visual art classes
• Recognition in select Wilson Center publications
• Listing in select Wilson Center program books
$100 - $249
• Option to receive Family Listing in select Wilson Center program books
$250 - $499
• Advance purchase opportunities for Wilson Center performances
$500 - $1,499
• Performing Arts Series pre-show access to the Crump Circle Lounge
• Listing on the Wilson Center’s Annual Fund Donor Wall
$1,500 - $4,999
• NEW! Inclusion in complimentary ticket pool for select Wilson Center performances
Leadership Circle donors are recognized for their generous and sustained Annual Fund support. Leadership Circle donors receive Friends Circle amenities plus:
• NEW! Concierge ticket and member benefit assistance
• NEW! Complimentary glass of wine or champagne at attended performances/events
• NEW! Discounts and advance registration for Wilson Center visual art classes
• NEW! FREE admission for select classes and workshops
• NEW! Invitations to complimentary Conversation Circles, featuring national thought leaders
$5,000 - $9,999
• Invitations to exclusive special events and receptions
$10,000 - $24,999
• Complimentary use of a Wilson Center event space in the 2016/2017 Season, with access
to our Events Manager (food and beverage may be arranged at donor’s expense)
• Complimentary art or movement workshop for up to 25 guests (perfect for parties!)
• Choose a concert to honor a loved one
• Exclusive memento autographed by a Wilson Center performing artist or guest
• Special benefits customized to your own preference