The Big Event provides essential funding for Wilson Center educational programs throughout the year. Enjoy an evening of great food, drink, and networking followed by an excellent performance in The Harris Theater.
SATURDAY, JUNE 6, 2015 @ 5:30 PM
The Big Event serves as the Wilson Center’s celebrated fundraising event. An exhilarating, all-inclusive evening complete with dinner, dancing, and first-class entertainment, The Big Event is also the major channel through which the Center raises funds for educational programming. This is the party you will not want to miss!
- Pre-Show Party featuring open top-shelf bar, delicious hand-passed hors d’oeuvres, and a variety of food stations; exciting voice auctions with one-of–a-kind items; and, of course, an opportunity to mingle with other guests at this high-profile event.
- The EDDY Award Presentation honoring Jodi Peck.
- The inaugural Educational Excellence Award, presented to the Florentine Opera in recognition of their high-quality educational programs.
- An Exclusive Concert from Naturally 7, the opening group for Michael Bublé’s Crazy Love Tour whose distinct a cappella style will have you dancing in the aisles!
- A Post-Performance Party with additional music and dancing, late-night savory food, desserts, open bar, and more!