HIDDEN RIVER ART FESTIVAL
September 19 - 20, 2015 | 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Located in Brookfield’s Mitchell Park, the 10th anniversary Hidden River Art Festival features more than 100 artists from across the Midwest!
Tickets: $6 online; $7 at the door; children under 12 are free!
*ticket fees are inclusive of state sales tax.
Join us in celebrating the 10th anniversary of the Hidden River Art Festival!
Exhibiting artists work in a variety of mediums—including photography, painting, jewelry, ceramics, fiber arts, drawing, printmaking, sculpture, and more!
- Circle Drive Sculpture Contest winner announcement - Saturday @ Noon
- Emerging Artist Exhibit
- Gallery showcase
- 2015 Pfister Artist-in-Residence Finalists' Display
- People's Choice and Artist Choice awards
- RedLine Milwaukee Collaborative Collage Workshop
- Ploch Art Gallery exhibit featuring 2011 and 2013 "Best in Show" winners Peter Ciesla and Skye of Bazyli Studio
- Silent auction featuring exhibiting artists' work
- Artist demonstrations and mini-workshops:
- How To Create Fabric From Wool & Silk, led by stuART designs | Patti Stuart & Bonnie Eglsaer - Sunday @ 11:00 am
- Fold Formed & Riveted Cuff Bracelet, led by My Champagne Creations | Heidi Mandich - Sunday @ 12:30 pm
- Spoon Printing Relief Plates | Printmaking, led by Lisa M. Bigalke - Sunday @ 2:00 pm
*All artist demonstrations and mini-workshops will be approximately 45 minutes to one hour in length.
Are you traveling from out of town for the Hidden River Art Festival? Click below to learn how you can reserve your room at a discounted Festival rate!