A level of intimacy is achieved for concert-goers and performers alike in the Harris Theater. All seats, from boxes to balcony, have close proximity to the stage. The exceptional state-of-the-art sound and well-planned design provides the flexibility to accommodate orchestral and dance performances, plays, lectures, formal meetings, seminars and even dinner. Flock, a unique installation of hand blown glass birds by Oregon, Wisconsin artist Steve Feren, soars overhead.
The stage is large enough to support a full-sized professional symphony orchestra, yet intimate enough for chamber music or theater.
- 9,000 sq ft
- 619 seats (421 on floor, 198 in balcony)
- The orchestra pit accommodates up to a 26-member instrumental ensemble.
- 2,000 sq ft without wings 63' x 38'
- 1,700 sq ft with shell, width at downstage 51', upstage 39', depth 35'
- 320 sq ft orchestra pit cover
- 550 sq ft orchestra pit
- Proscenium width: 50'
- Sound and lighting control booth
- Dressing rooms with 16 stations each
- Truck docks at stage and ground level
INDIVIDUAL & CORPORATE RATES:
- 8 hours: $1,600
- 2 hours: $2,200
NON-PROFIT RATES (501c3 Certified):
- 8 hours: $1,360
- 12 hours: $1,870